1855 : Establishment of the establishment
1887 : Central heating is installed
1900 : Running water arrives in the rooms
1907 : The Frachot family takes over the management of the establishment.
1920 : The second generation of Frachot arrives
1925 : Ten new rooms are created
1939 : The third generation moves in
1967 : The bar is created on the ground floor.
1968 : The restaurant room changes its style
1977 : The fourth generation takes over
1980 : The 50 seat lounge is created on the 1st floor.
1981 : The bar cellar opens its doors
1985 : Computer science makes its entrance
1987: Complete renovation of the hotel’s ¾ All rooms now have toilets with shower or bath, direct dial telephone, television, automatic alarm clock and double glazed soundproofing.
1990 : Complete transformation of the kitchen
1991 : The living room on the 1st floor is enlarged and air-conditioned.
1992 : The facade is redone
1993 : The corridors are embellished